Moisture is critical to the performance of cane reeds. Too much moisture results in
1. Carefully lift the clear perforated cover off the solution trays.
2. Remove the contents of the 2 trays and dispose of in the garbage.
3. Clean the 2 trays with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
4. Place contents of Package “A” in one tray and “B” in the other tray.
5. Add 3/4 measuring teaspoon of water to the tray with the red crystals.
6. Push the clear cover back onto the solution trays
7. Leave case lying flat until all water is absorbed.