• Single smart button for selecting instruments and editing menus • Large OLED display • USB rechargeable battery, which can provide up to 6 hours of playing depending on your settings. • MIDI, connect to an iPad, PC so you can continue playing ‘bagpipe fingering’ but generate the sounds of other instruments via Midi instrument! For example Garageband. • Aircraft-grade aluminum mountings with Blair logo, or exquisite premium hand-engraved mountings (Victorian design).
• Highland Bagpipes • Scottish Smallpipes • Practice Chanter+ free additional instruments from www.blairbagpipes.com • C Scottish Smallpipes • D Scottish Smallpipes • Bb Scottish Smallpipes • A Maj Bagpipe • E Maj Bagpipe •’Do’ Bagpipe • G Maj Bagpipe
• Individual note sensors • Drone volume (Tenor and Bass Drones on Highland Bagpipe) • EQ for tone – Treble & Bass • Vibrato On/ Off • Pitch change between 440 -486hz • Metronome, 8 beat patterns, volume, Reverb and Pan • Installing additional instruments • Display brightness and time out • Power save function • ALR • Factory Reset
• Reverb On/Off • Volume • Room size • High Frequency Dampening • Pre-Delay • Stereo Width • Pan
• Left, Right and Centre positioning of individual bagpipe elements in your audio mix.
• Stereo 3.5mm audio output • USB (used for MIDI, recharging battery and updating software) • Rechargeable battery. Playing time before next recharge, 4-6hrs depending on settings
Updatable using the free Blair Bagpipe App for Mac and Windows
• 1x Blair Digital Chanter • 1x High-quality case by Bagpiper case • 1x USB lead • 1x Instruction manual • 5 Bonus instruments loaded into all chanters